Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome

As my first post, I would like to make an introduction of what my new blog is about.

Pinoy.Tech.Source is composed of 3 elements:

1. Pinoy - This blog covers any topic that is truly Pinoy, may it be about someone who is a Filipino; may it be something that a Filipino loves; may it be a type of food that Filipinos love to eat.

2. Technology - We'll cover any technology-related topics.

3. Source - This blog will also cover free sources of helpful tips and information for everyone.

There you go, a brief explanation of what Pinoy.Tech.Source (or PTS) envisions.

And this blog's author is none other than me, Chie Zamora, from the Philippines. I am an I.T. Professional working for one of the best ICT companies in the world.

Don't forget to fill-in the comments section. I'm looking forward to hear from you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment